Friday, July 17, 2009

Letters


Dear Milly,
Hey, it's Tod. I haven't talked to you in a while. You're leaving really hit me hard, I guess. We had a lot of memories together. This letter is gonna be kinda sappy, so you don't have to read it if you don't want to. Anyway, I've really missed you. I wasn't really ready to let you go, and I'm sad that I didn't spend enough time with you before. The truth is, I love you Milly. I know I'm not the kind of guy that would say something like that, but I mean it. Anyways, I'm making something for you. If you're looking down from heaven, I guess you'll see it. I haven't told anyone about it and I don't plan to. It'll just be ours. I guess I won't know for a while if you liked me back or not, but I'll wait.
Love, Tod
P.S. See you soon!

Dear Tod,
I’m writing this note because I have something to tell you. I know I’ve been friends with you for years, but deep down, I’ve always felt like you were more than just a friend. I don’t know how to say this, because I don’t want you to get freaked out or anything. The truth is, I love you Tod. I always have and I always will. I’m not sure how you feel about me, but no matter what you want, I’ll follow you. You’re still my best friend. I guess I’ll see you at church on Sunday.
Love, Milly

No comments:

Post a Comment